- Title: Enter the divider text.
- HTML Tag: Select the html tag to display the title.
- Alignment: Align the text to the left, center or right of the divider.
- Icon:Select an icon from the FontAwesome library
- View: Choose the default icon view, or select Stacked or Framed
- Position: Choose the position of the text in relation to the divider, selecting from Left, Center, or Right
- Style: Choose between solid, double, dotted, and dashed.
- Width: Control the width of the divider as percentage from 0 to 100 percent.
- TextColor: Select the color for the text element.
- Typography Choose the typography for the text.
- Divider Color: Choose the color of the divider
- Width: Control the length of the divider as percentage from 0 to 100 percent.
- Primary Color: Choose the icon color
- Icon Size: Set the size of the icon
- Icon Rotate: Select the number of degrees to rotate the icon, from 0 to 360.