Add particle background to your sections/ columns using the Particle effect feature of Elementor Addon Elements.
The particle background uses the particle.js library. Using the EAE - Particle feature, you can customize the particles.
Generating the Effect JSON file
- Go to the https://vincentgarreau.com/particles.js/.
- Select the effect and then customize it as per requirement.
- After completing the setup, download the JSON file from the site.
Add the JSON code to the Section/ Column
- Edit Section/Column and then click on the Style tab, and then enable the EAE- Particle option.
- Copy the JSON code from the file downloaded and paste the code into the text editor.