The EAE - Google Map widget allows you to embed a customizable google map on your website. Incorporating a Google Map on your website page makes it easier for the visitors to track your location. In order to make this widget work, you need to get the Google Map API key.
- Markers: You can add multiple locations to be shown in the map
- Longitude: Insert the longitude coordinates
- Latitude: Insert the latitude coordinates
- Address: Enter the text to be displayed in the Marker
- Height: Set the height of the map
- Zoom Set the zoom level of the map
- Aminated Marker: Enable it to a give animated markers
- Snazzy Style: You can apply styles from Snazzy Maps and give your maps a different touch. This is an optional field. If you leave it then it will just display your map in default Google Map theme.